On November 23, RCMP officers from the Carlyle Detachment and Saskatchewan RCMP’s Regina Crime Reduction Team executed a search warrant in Kisbey, SK.
RCMP officers seized a loaded restricted firearm that had been reported as stolen, 52 grams of cocaine packaged in small bags, and a sum of cash.
Two males and one female were arrested without incident at the residence.
Demitrius Standingready of Kisbey, SK, Jordan Desjarlais of Regina, SK, and Kiera Shingoose of Kisbey, SK are each charged with the following:
- 1 count, possession for the purpose of trafficking.
- 1 count, possession of stolen property.
- 1 count, possession of a weapon with readily accessible ammunition.
- 1 count, unauthorized possession of a firearm.
- 1 count, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.
- 1 count, careless storage of a firearm.
In addition, Demitrius Standingready was charged with two counts of breach of release order. Jordan Desjarlais was charged with five counts of breach of a release order and one count of obstructing a peace officer.
Demitrius Standingready and Jordan Desjarlais will appear in Estevan Provincial Court today. Kiera Shingoose will appear in Carlyle Provincial Court on December 22, 2021.