Prospective campers won't be hitting the snooze button when their alarms go off in early April.
The province announced the dates that reservations open at its provincial parks.
April 3 is when you'll be able to start booking sites in the seasonal camping program.
The following nightly, Camp-Easy, and group campsites open on the following dates:
- April 4: Candle Lake, Good Spirit Lake, Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan Landing
- April 5: Break
- April 6: Douglas, Echo Valley, Makwa Lake, Narrow Hills, Pike Lake
- April 10: Danielson, Great Blue Heron, Greenwater Lake, Rowan's Ravine, The Battlefords
- April 11: Buffalo Pound, Bronson Forest, Duck Mountain, Moose Mountain
- April 12: Blackstrap, Crooked Lake, Cypress Hills, Lac La Ronge.
Reservations each day open at 7 a.m.
The province said vehicle-entry prices are increasing a dollar for daily visits (to $11), $2 for weekly passes (to $42), and $7 for annual passes (to $82). It chalked the price bumps to a "growing number of park services provided year-round" and the PST.
There were also increases to nightly fees at Camp-Easy sites and the Mongolian Yurt at Great Blue Heron. Some swimming entry and equipment rentals also rose.
Five new electric seasonal sites at Moose Mountain were among 37 new sites across the province's parks.