A collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian last Friday resulted in no injuries, though the Estevan Police Service is continuing to look into the matter.
The incident reportedly happened near a local business. No other information was provided.
EPS reported the following calls from Saturday:
- Police received a complaint in relation to roommates having a dispute over property and unpaid bills. Police attended and mediated a temporary resolution.
- A 46 year old Benson female was found operating her motor vehicle without the proper equipment to comply with her license endorsement of having a blow box in any vehicle she operates. She was charged and released for court.
- Police received a report of a youth breaching his conditions set out by the courts. The matter is still under investigation and charges pending.
- Police received a report of theft of bike. The victim observed an Estevan youth on their bike. The matter is still under investigation and charges pending.
- Police were called to a residence in central Estevan for a report of mischief and an assault. Statements were provided and matter remains under investigation.
- Police were called to a local liquor establishment for a male that was asked to leave but would re-enter. Subject of complaint had left the scene prior to police arriving on scene.
- Police received a call for a suspicious person going through a yard using a flashlight in the Bay Meadows area. Several patrols of the area were conducted, however, no one was located.
- Police were called to a local establishment for a report of a fight. Two males sustained injuries and the other parties involved were identified. Matter remains under investigation.
In response to Canada's Online News Act and Meta (Facebook and Instagram) removing access to local news from their platforms, DiscoverEstevan encourages you to get your news directly from your trusted source by bookmarking this page and downloading the DiscoverEstevan app.