Highway 13 at Redvers is the fourth-worst road in Saskatchewan, according to CAA.
The organization released its annual Top 10 Worst Roads list on Wednesday. Here are the results:
1. Saskatchewan 44, Eston - potholes
2. Saskatchewan 30, Eston - potholes
3. Coteau Street West, Moose Jaw - potholes
4. Highway 13, Redvers - potholes
5. Saskatchewan 5, Buchanan - poor road maintenance
6. Butte Street, Pilot Butte - potholes
7. Saskatchewan 9, Whitewood - potholes
8. Saskatchewan 123, Petaigan / Ravendale / Pemmican Portage - potholes
9. Highway 9, Hudson Bay - potholes
10. Old Highway 35 - potholes
Road users in the province, including pedestrians, motorists, cyclists, and transit riders, nominated and voted for the worst and unsafe roads from April 2 to 25, according to CAA.
"The common safety concerns for worst, unsafe roads are crumbling pavement, potholes, lack of maintenance or repair, congestion, not enough signage, and poor infrastructure," said CAA.
There were 292 roads nominated and voted on this year.