Its Tuesday and I'm giving away recipes for you to try on Tasty Tuesday with Sun 102.
The best and easiest beef and broccoli made in 15 minutes from start to finish. And yes, it's quicker, cheaper, and healthier than take-out!
- 2/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
-1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce mixture. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
Then serve it and enjoy.